Thursday, May 13, 2010

Stringy Craft Time

Welcome back to craft time with Hannah Marie. The part of the show where Hannah comes out and does a stringy craft. I haven't done this in a while. Last time for craft time we made canned candles. Today we will make a friendship bracelet :)

Step one: Pick out string. I picked out six different colours. Light blue, blue, light green, green, light brown and coffee brown.

Step two: Tie, tie, tie away :) (If you want to do it here is a good site.)


Step Three: And vwala! The finished project! :D


Thanks for tuning in to "Stringy crafts with Hannah" :) Until next time, I'm Hannah Marie, bringing you stringy crafts :)

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Hi Hannah!
I just came acrossed your blog and thought it was neat that we share the same name, My name is Hannah Marie too :)
I have two other friends who's name is Hannah Marie, so now I know of three people who share my name :)
This looks like alot of fun (the bracelet). I should try it.
Blessings,
Hannah
I love your blog name!

Hannah said...

Hi Hannah,
Thanks for your comment on my blog.

Yeah, I do live in Michigan, about 2 hours North of GR.
I am #4 out of the six of us children. I have 2 older sisters, one older brother and two younger brothers. I love them all so much :)!
I love doing ALOT of things :) reading, making yarn, knitting, climbing trees, lots of stuff :)
I'd like to get to know you a little better too. I'll be sure to come back to your blog!
Here is my blog address:

hannahoftheheights.blogspot.com

I try to do one post a day.

ttyl :)
~Hannah Marie~