Monday, May 10, 2010

A little late?

I know, I know! I have not blogged in, oh goodness!, ages! I have slacked off and since I have I decided to just mesh together everything that has happened in the past few months :) So, here you have "The last few months of Hannah's life in pictures :)"

Studying :) Yes! This is a normal thing.

Friends :) The weather turned warm so we took advantage of it and went swinging one Friday afternoon :)

:) Even the shoes scream warm weather :)

Hiking shoes!

Janessa signed her name on a rock...

This is how we really are...

just kidding :)We love each other a ton.

Bethany took the Smart[t] trail cause she's just SO smart!

Kent came to visit!!! :D And is officially coming to Covenant! YAY! :D

Group of hikers :)

Gracie sent me the Wooden bull. Um, thank you Gracie... I will treasure it forever, or until I pass it on to another unsuspecting Woodbull sibling ;)

Spring formal :)

Yes, I have beautiful friends!

Art can be SO fun!

I'm SO thankful for my wonderful sister!

:)

We have great suitemates and I'm gunna miss them SO much next semester.

Janessa came home with us for Easter break!

We toured downtown KC!

A big day. Visiting the Apple store on the day the iPad came out!

It was exciting!

And we visited an Art Museum... So neat :)

A kid's store :)

I love giraffes :)

Yep, this basically describes our friendship.

:) I love my family!

Sarah made an easter egg for the president of Covenant College.

To: President Neilson. :)

:D

Love Chattanooga! We got to help clean out a bathroom :)

It was a lot of fun :)

I got officially accepted into the Teach Education Program at Covenant! YAY! :D

Bakertree festival. :)

Ian turned FOURTEEN!!! :D

We visited a zoo as a hall.

Damarise and I weren't sure what to make of it after seeing animals in the African wildlife :)

This was the award I won from B.E.S.T.

SPRING!

I got smart water for finals week... did it help??

Build campaign... or Swingdancing! :D

Kathleen drew on our board :) Thanks Kathleen :)

Damarise is a wonderful cleaner!

And this guy was hanging WAY out of his window on cleaning day!

Yah! Look at allll those note cards Damarise had! PHEW!

This wonderful gas station I saw on Friday :) Smile!

Haha! Micah and Josiah at America's Thrift... shopping for clothes for Josiah to wear in Africa :)

Haha... I just love everyone's faces in this one!

Yah, Micah and his pants... ummm

SO fun! :D

Waiting for micah :)

"Pretend you just ate a lemon!"

An AMAZINGLY beautiful flower that Stacey gave me :)


Stacey's graduation day!

Oh! I miss her!

Davey and Zach took us to Groome transportation and lunch :) Thank you guys!


And now we are home.... That was definitely a rushed update... but there you have it :D That is a glimpse of the past few months :)

No comments: