Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Health (Thankful: Day 30)

Today is the last day of November! Craziness! Finals, Christmas festivities, my birthday, traveling, and wrapping up the semester are all about to ensue. Can't believe it, but so ready for it!

Today I am especially thankful for health. I never realize how grateful I am for good health (or how much I take it for granted) until I get sick. Today was one of those days. I had an awful migraine all night through about 4 this afternoon. I had to skip class and work because I couldn't focus on anything and just felt crummy. But it made me thankful that the majority of days I am blessed with good health. This semester I have hardly gotten sick at all and have only had one other bad headache. I'm thankful that God has blessed me with health, with the ability to go to classes and to concentrate. It's funny how you don't realize how thankful you are for something until it is taken from you. I'm thankful that my head is back to normal!

No comments: