Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Here.

So, I believe I said that I would write before I got back to Covenant, but that didn't happen. Whoops. So, here I am writing right before the business of classes begins. I got moved into my room yesterday. It is wonderful to be back! It was definitely sad to have to say goodbye to the family, but Covenant is feeling more and more like home :) I was telling a friend the other day that this is the first time that I have ever moved away from a place and then come back to live (in the exact same house.. or room in this case) within a three month span. It is wonderful. It's great to reconnect with friends, see familiar faces, and adjust back to life.

Hopefully I will keep my blog updated more than last school year. But we shall see how the semester progresses. Until next time... whenever that may be :)

No comments: