Monday, May 18, 2009

"And Away We Gooooo!"

The bags are almost packed, our excitement can barely be contained, and tomorrow my blog name, "The Traveling Banana", will once again be true. Tomorrow Damarise and I are flying (all by ourselves :) ) up to Canada!!! I cannot wait!

I'm not sure if you all remember, but way back in November I wrote about us going to Ruth's graduation. It's hard to believe we started counting down from 197 days! But the countdown has almost come to an end! :D YAHOO! Tomorrow Damarise and I will be on our way to see Ruth and be there for her graduation! We are SO excited!! I can't wait!! :)

Anywho, if I seem to be neglecting my blog for the next 10 days, it's probably because I'm having fun hanging out with Ruth! :D ... So until I come back... tchau! :)


No comments: