Tuesday, May 12, 2009

List of Randomness

#1: We had a safe flight back to the USA! It was pretty uneventful and we had the smoothest landings I have ever felt! It was wonderful!


#2: It was SO nice when we got to Dullus Airport, everyone spoke American English :) ... What a great welcome back to the States!

#3: We can plug all of our stuff directly into the wall! It's so nice! :D We don't have to lug around converters all the time :)

#4: I saw a squirrel yesterday!!! It was soo neat! I haven't seen a squirrel in... ages :P

#5: We ate STRAWBERRIES!!!!! Oh my! They were SO good! Thank you Grandma! She's been treating us to a bunch of good food: Bagels, lasagna, milk, orange juice, whipped cream and strawberries :) Thank you Grandma!

#6: Daylight Saving Time. It's so... different! In Mozambique the sun was set by 5:30. Last night I went to bed at 8pm and it was still light as day!

#7: The internet here is SO fast! :D It's GREAT!

#8: And last but not least, in exactly a week Damarise and I will be flying up to see Ruth!!! :D I can't wait!

No comments: