Thursday, March 12, 2009

Done with math.... forever!!!

Something wonderfully spectacular happened today!

I woke up this morning ready for a normal day. I did all the normal morning things. And then sat down to do math... like normally. But by lunch time, this day turned to anything but normal. By lunch time today I was done with math. Not just done with a little section of math. Or done with a grade of math. Ohh no! I finished high school math!!! YAHOO!!!!! It is SO exciting!!! Damarise and I are both very happy to be done with math forever... well... until college that is ;) 

3 comments:

Andy said...

Well done - that really is an achievement. I remember the feeling well!

greenehouse2003 said...

WHOO HOO!!!! What a GREAT feeling!!! Congratulations!!

Warmly,
Mrs. Greene

Holly's Homepage said...

How nice to be finished! Congratulations!