Thursday, October 23, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

I PASSED! 

I am thrilled, elated, ecstatic, excited, overjoyed, any other words that mean thrilled, that's what I am! This morning I went online to find out how I did on my SAT. I logged on and saw that I got... nothing... the scores weren't up yet. :P They said they would be up October 23rd, they just never said whose October 23rd. So we waited... checking every hour... or twenty minutes :P And finally up they popped at noon. Damarise checked her's first and got a 1730! Woah! And I... tied! Yes siree Bob, Damarise and I got the exact same score! We were shocked and thrilled and happy as could be! My score before was a 1580 so I was glad to have improved so much. Someone had told us that when you take it a second time you hardly improve. I am so glad that theory was proved wrong! 

Right now, Damarise and I will start applying for financial aid, scholarships, and apply for college! We're hoping to get into Covenant College and now that we got above a 470 on our math scores we can apply! Yeah!

I really want to thank you all for your prayers for Damarise and I while we took the SAT! God answered them for sure!!! Yeah! 

No comments: