Saturday, November 03, 2012

A Month of Thanksgiving: Day 3

Today I am thankful for rest. This past week was tiring and getting to sleep in on Saturday was a blessing. I am also thankful for home cooked meals. I woke up to Damarise making french toast for us. (yum!) And I had fun making homemade chicken noodle soup and dinner rolls for supper.

Today I am also thankful for Megan. She came by our house to do homework and nap. I love when friends pop in! We ate dinner together, played scrabble, and found out the best news ever. 

This news is probably what I am most thankful for today. My old RA, Virginia is finally engaged to her... now fiancĂ©, Kevin! Ah! When we heard the news we freaked out! I am SO thankful! They are two of the kindest people and knowing that they are engaged is the greatest thing. We of course had to celebrate, so we called up Davey and Zach (since Kevin was their RA) and we all celebrated together by eating ice cream and watching a movie. 

All in all, it was a wondrous Saturday with so many blessings to thank God for. He is wonderful!


No comments: