Thursday, November 01, 2012

A Month of Thanksgiving: Day 1

It is November! November is probably one of my favourite months. It is full of festivities as school is wrapping up and Thanksgiving and Christmas loom close ahead. I also like November because it is a month of Thanksgiving. Every day should be a day of thanksgiving, but having Thanksgiving in the month of November is a good month to spend each day reflecting on something I am thankful for.

And so, this month I will post every day about something I am thankful for.

Today, I am thankful for the school where I am doing my teaching practicum. I love my cooperating teacher and my fifth graders. Every time I wake up at 5:43am to go to the school I am so excited to get there. I love it and am so thankful that God has me there surrounded by wonderful teachers and students. 

No comments: