Thursday, March 29, 2012

Little Things

Sometimes it's just the little things that make a day great.

Like a professor holding the door open for me. Getting two As on tests I really did not think I'd done that well on. Getting out of class 20 minutes early to finish the study guide that I needed to. Reading Philippians. Finding a cozy homework nook with Megan. Getting to sit at the desk for work. Sunshine. Wearing shorts and flip-flops. Hugs from friends. Random trip to McKays. Reading Newbery Award Winners. Writing a book. Trying to draw illustrations. Finishing math homework early. Talking and laughing with friends. Early mornings. Texting an unknown person Happy Birthday because she texted the wrong number.

... ah, and SO many more. I'm thankful for this week and all the blessings, great and small, that God has placed throughout it. 

No comments: