Monday, November 14, 2011

Today I'm thankful for...

Several of my friends on Facebook have been posting one thing they are thankful for each day since the beginning of November. I think it's a good habit to have every day, and it has been encouraging to read what my friends have been thankful for. That being said, I am fourteen days behind, but I am going to begin blogging each day about one thing I am thankful for that day. Here are the past fourteen:
  1. November 1st was a Tuesday. Every Tuesday the Chapel Department workers (ie: my work study job) get together and pray for each other and Covenant College. It's always an encouraging time and something I am so thankful for. 
  2. Beautiful sunrises. 
  3. Fall leaves and the beauty that God clothes the trees in.
  4. God's abounding and unchanging love. 
  5. The book Crazy Love. If you haven't read it, I definitely recommend it!
  6. My family! Today marks 33 days until I get to see them!
  7. Friends. God has blessed me. Day after day I am so grateful for the friends God has put in my life.
  8. Pasha's coffee. Good coffee. Great baristas. 
  9. Damarise's patience in letting me practice driving.
  10. School, even when it is immensely overwhelming. 
  11. Hugs. Probably one of the best ways to get/give encouragement. 
  12. Mornings – seeing God's beauty displayed in the stillness of mornings, getting to read God's Word and spend time with Him. 
  13. Running. 
  14. Good chapel talks!

No comments: