Sunday, May 08, 2011

Mother's Day

I'm thankful for my mom. I know, everyone says that. If you were on Facebook at all today, every status had something to do about thanking God for Mom, and rightly so, it is Mother's Day after all. And so, I, along with many other people wishing their mom a happy mother's day, wish my Mom a Happy Mother's Day.

I am so grateful for Mom! I think it struck me this past week just how much Mom did (and does) for us. This past week Damarise and I were cooking meals for ourselves. Wow! It takes work, time, and effort. I was in awe of how well Mom handles all that.

I'm also thankful for the way she makes every new house a home. No matter where we live she makes it easy to adjust there because she quickly makes it home. She fun to be around. She's great at learning languages and laughing at her language mistakes. She is so hospitable! She is just... well, the most amazing Mom ever!

Mom, I love you SO much and am SO thankful for you!

No comments: