Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sarah

Seventeen years ago, God blessed me with a little sister, Sarah. I am so thankful for the huge blessing she has been to me! I'm thankful for her amazing sense of humor, she can make anyone laugh. I'm thankful for her care for all God's creation, she not only takes care of little baby mice, but she also loves to take care of plants. I'm thankful for her love for the Lord that she shares with us. I'm thankful for her willingness to move with the family wherever God calls us. And I'm thankful for what a great friend, listener, encourager, and sister she has been to me the past 17 years. God has blessed me abundantly by letting Sarah be my sister.

I love you, Sarah! Happy 17th Birthday!

Ps- Also, incase you haven't noticed, it is the official Turnbull Birthday Week, the week where 3 Turnbulls have their birthday one after another.... one more to go :)

No comments: