Monday, November 22, 2010

Thankful: on Monday

What a gorgeous Monday. I love Mondays! This morning I woke up at 6:34am to my ringing alarm clock, crawled out of bed, got ready, and walked up to breakfast in the crisp, beautiful morning that God created. This Monday I am thankful that:
  • God makes the sun rise every morning! Most mornings when I walk up to breakfast the sun is just beginning to peek above the mountains. It is beautiful and wonderful to know that God is making the sun rise.

  • I'm thankful that tomorrow is the last day of classes before Thanksgiving break. Ah, I can't wait.

  • I'm thankful for wonderful professors who help me out when I just don't understand things.

  • I'm thankful for drinkable water out of any faucet. I have a water bottle sitting next to me right now that is filled with water from my sink. :) I'm thankful that I don't have to go through a long filtering process in order to drink water. :)
Hope you have a wonderful Monday, thanking God for everything!

No comments: