Monday, October 18, 2010

I love Fall Break because...

Some people love Fall Break because it means sleeping in. Some people love Fall Break because it means homemade meals. Some people love Fall Break because it means a chance to catch up on reading. But although I like Fall Break for those reasons, this is why I love Fall Break, I love Fall Break because it means I'm home with my family! I love my family. They are amazing–funny, loving, and crazy :) Let me just show you what I mean...

We decided that we needed a new prayer card picture, so we grabbed a camera, some props, and 7 smiling faces.... this is what we got :)

We started with our prop. The couch.

Testing the angle :)

And ready, set, shoot!

Take 2

Take 5

Just the five going to Zambia.

Aww :)

Practicing the smiles...

In between shots...

New backdrop.

Take 37

Take 83

Take 91

Take 127

Take 133

Look at those big smiles :D

Hahaha! Ohh Dad!

In between shots. Notice Sarah and Andrew ;)

The cow was used to make people laugh. ;)

In between shots... again ;)

Last prop: the ladder.

Awwww :) (Andrew's face is great ;))

Make a face!

Anyone care to see the Turnbull Musical?! It's great! :D

Packing up to leave...

So long! That's all for now folks!

Yep! My family is amazing! :D

No comments: