Friday, August 06, 2010

Andrew

My little brother is twelve today! Twelve! I can't believe it! When did he grow up? I mean, I still remember when I was twelve, and to be honest, it does not seem that long ago.

Well, whether I can believe it or not, it's here, and he really is twelve. So, Happy Birthday to my amazing little brother, Andrew!

Andrew, I'm so very, very, thankful that you are a part of our family. Life just would not be the same without you. Thanks for all the humor you add into daily life. Thanks for holding doors open for Mom and your sisters :) Thanks for being strong and tough. Thanks for being kind. Thanks for being caring. Thanks for just being an amazing little brother! I'm SO thankful that God placed you in our family! I love you, Andrew! I hope you have a wonderful year being twelve!

No comments: