Thursday, August 06, 2009

Happy Birthday Andrew!

Today is a very special day! And it all has to do with Andrew.

Yep, Andrew, my little brother is turning eleven!

Huh?! Eleven?!?

WOW!!! I can hardly believe it myself!

It's shocking! I know!

But, Andrew, Happy Happy birthday to YOU!

I'm SO thankful that God has given me Andrew as a brother.

He's funny... :P


Entertaining...

Ummm... interesting...


strong...

The entertainment for road trips.

goofy...

friendly...

happy all day long...

a really big liker of coffee (even though he's only had it once ;) )

adventurous...

cool...

a brother who is very loved...

muscular...



loved by all...


easily entertained at restaurants...

speedy...

brave...

big and tall...

umm... amusing...

And one wonderful little brother!!!


Happy birthday to you Andrew! Enjoy being eleven! I love you!

No comments: