Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy 23rd Anniversary!

Today marks Mom and Dad's 23rd Anniversary! Wow! :D Happy happy Anniversary!

I am SO thankful to God for the wonderful parents He has blessed me with!


They gave up everything they had, a job, a home, etc. to follow the Lord with all their hearts, souls, and minds. And I am so thankful for that.

They are funny and have a great sense of humor that I love!

:)

I'm thankful for their enthusiasm in everything they do. Wether it be homeschooling us kids, training us, learning a new language, sharing the gospel.... or just a road trip :)

I'm thankful for their sense of adventure :) Some of the best *or worst* memories I have have been from something adventurous :)

I'm thankful that they love and appreciate eachother.

I love how they follow God's calling every step of the way.

And I'm SO very thankful for everything they have done for me. Thank you Mom and Dad for being a wonderful example to me of following God no matter what the cost. Thank you for teaching me God's truth and living it out for me to see. Thank you for homeschooling me and for raising me up to be who I am now. :) Thank you for everything you guys do! You guys are the best parents ever! There is NO doubt about that!

I love you both very much! Happy 23rd Anniversary!

No comments: