Saturday, May 09, 2009

"Leavin' On a Jet Plane"

Tomorrow, Sunday night, we leave for the United States of America!!
Wow, I can't believe the day has actually come! We (kids that is)
haven't been in the States in about three years, so it is definitely
exciting to go back and see everyone again! :D I cannot wait! And I
can't wait to fly! I have missed flying! Once we left the States for
Portugal we were flying about every 10 months. Then after we were in
Mozambique for a lil over 10 months I really wanted to fly again, it
didn't matter where, but flying just sounded so wonderful. And now,
after almost 3 years, we get to fly again! YAHOO!!! I can't wait!! :D
I'm getting so excited!!!
Please pray for us tomorrow if you are thinking of it! Please pray
that all of our luggage gets on the plane safe and soundly and that
our bags (especially carry-ons are not overweight!), also that we have
a safe flight and can be a testimony on the flight. It gets kinda long
and tiring especially going through so many time zones, so please pray
that we wouldn't get sour attitudes and that through all of our
actions Christ would be glorified! Thank you so much! And Lord willing
I will be seeing all of you Stateside people very soon! :D
Until I update from the US of A...

1 comment:

amy said...

Hi Hannah,

I live in KC, Mo and met your dad one time when he came to our church one Sunday night. Also my dad, and brother Daniel have written to your dad, a number of times.

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I've been enjoying reading your blog! We'll be praying for you as you all fly to the states.

I have a blog as well. Please check it out. The address is: pentimone.wordpress.com

In Christ,
Amy