1. Damarise and I had cerebral malaria. (The deadly kind) It was quite the experience and one I'd gladly not repeat!
2. Damarise and I became seniors. Our last year of high school! Yeah!
3. Damarise and I (we do everything together lol) took the SATs twice in one year. :)
4. Dad and Mom were both in the States at some point during 2008. (Dad was only there for a few days in the beginning of 2008)
5. We got to vacation in South Africa and visit Kruger Park for the first time :D
6. I got to go to two new countries: Malawi and Swaziland. :)
7. Damarise, Ian, and I got to go on a missions trip to Beira to help build a church. It was a fun experience.
8. I lost my whole toe nail on my 4th little toe :) First time to ever lose all of a toenail. :D
9. God redirected our lives :) We are now going to start a university in Zambia! Wow! You can go here to read more about it :) (www.africanchristianuniversity.com) It's amazing!
10. Damarise, Sarah, some friends and I were in Brio in Novemeber... it was just the back, but still it was our first time to be in a magazine :)
11. I learned–or semi learned–my first classical piece of music on the piano. Für Elise.
12. We got our record of time in Africa without electricity. Fifteen hours! It was HOT! :P
That's about all that I can think of right now :P 2008 was a wonderful year full of fun memories, getting to see the Lord direct our lives in amazing ways, and enjoying our last full year in Mozambique. I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for all of us this coming year. College for Damarise and I (Lord willing). Mom, Dad and the rest of the siblings moving to Zambia to start a christian university, and who knows what else :) It'll be an exciting year.