Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Veggie Tales...

I thought I'd show everyone what we do with our veggies:) Actually I have only have pics of the latter part of the veggie tales:)

So it starts with our front gate. Vendors arrive at around 7:30am and bang on our metal gate with coins and yell."comlisensa" (Excuse me) and yell out their produce. Then Mom goes out and barters with them until she gets a reasonable price, then they weigh whatever it is she wants to buy and mom brings it in the house. (I need to get a pic of mom buying from the vendors:)

Then comes the 2nd step of our veggies life:) Cleaning. We need to put all of them into a bucket of filtered water with some cleaning thing in it so that they become edible for our bodies that aren't used to the African diseases. ;)


Then drying them and into the fridge they go until we eat them:)


And that concludes the veggie tale... well... then we eat them:) And that's the end:D

No comments: