Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Study, Study, Study... *gulp*

May 3rd is the day. That nerve racking day. The day when I'll be taking, gulp, that SAT! So, maybe I'm a little out of it, but I didn't know you had to take the test to get into a college. Now that I do, well it's all the more anxiety building up. Ok, ok, so maybe it won't be to bad. I hope! 
When Dad was in the States in December, he brought back The Official SAT Study Guide for Damarise and me to study from. It is 890 pages. Ha, I freaked out when I saw it! It is huge! But, we are getting through it, and are thankful that we can study for it! It looks harder that I guess I was hoping for, but hey such is life:) hehe. Right now Damarise and I are both trying to build up our vocabulary, which we realized wasn't to great. Like totally;) ... So yes, that is what we have been doing. And God is so good! His timing is always perfect!! Because, Damarise and I are done with all of our school with ACE (besides geometry... but that's another story) so we have from now until May 3rd, just for studying for the SAT! Wow!!! God is GOOD!!! :) Anyways, I should get back to studying:) Yeah!

No comments: