Wednesday, December 12, 2007

16

wow, i'm 16! haha, that's still pretty weird to say! Anyways, my birthday (monday) was really nice:D The Roger kids and Ms. Charity came by and sang to me:) Awww, i love those kiddos! And mom made bagels for breakfast! mmm, they were good! And we were gunna go swimming, but the rains came down and the uh... pool came up?! haha, And mom made chicken cheese quesilladias (sp?) for dinner! Mmm, mexican is always good good! And Damarise made an awesome cake! :D Anyways, everyone made it very special! And then in Youth Group Tuesday night, zoe had a party:D it was really sweet of her!  Damarise made me an Awesome cake!
 Zoe and I:)
Woah!! I'm sixteen!!!

Anyways, also on my birthday was the memorial service (funeral) for my papa. So that was pretty sad. Dad said everything went really well though, and they had a beautiful service! :] So that was nice to hear. But still please be praying for Dad and the rest of the family there! I know it's hard! Thank you!

No comments: