Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Hey All!!!
Well i am back in MO hehe. So yah, i had a wonderful time in AR!! It was soo awesome to see all of you ...... Monday Mrs. Emis took us three girls, mere, victoria, and Hannah to silver dollar city it was a blast!!!! We got there and it was sooo hot so we went on a water ride first and then we split up into 2 groups, sarah and Mrs. Emis, and the rest of us. So yah we all went to Powder Keg. Now we got there and it really doesn't look that bad. So we're like far along in the ride and mere goes," ohhh it goes reaally fast too... like they shooot you off" but i was still going so anyways me and hannah rode next to each other so that i could hold her hand.. no wait so that she could hold mine cuz i was FREEKED OUT!!!! haha. So we started out like really slow.. and then they just shoot you off! Like FAST!!! So i SCREAMED the whole time!!! And it wasn't a laughing fun scream. Ohhh nooo hahaha this was the "I'M GUNNA DIE" sceeam Hahahahaha. Yah that was the most scary thing i have ever done! hahaha. I think it tramatized my life! Hahahaha jk. but yah then we went to look at the pics that they take of you on the roller coasster and i am like screaming my head off and hannah is just smiling Haha Yah...anyways then me and damarise went back to the more calm group We rode water rides. That were FUNNN Hehehe. So thank you Mrs. Emis!!!! I had a super time!!!!
Anyways.... not much going on today ... actually nothing hehe....
I miss alll you arkansasnes!!!!!!!!!!
Have a super day!!

No comments: