Sunday, November 11, 2012

A Month of Thanksgiving: Days 9,10, & 11

(sorry for the delay... I wasn't around my laptop this weekend. So here is a catch up from the days I missed).

Day 9:

I was thankful for friends. The Emis' from Arkansas came out of there way to visit Damarise and me. They took us out to dinner and it was wonderful to catch up with them and see some familiar faces from our first home!

Day 10:

I was thankful for weekends and God's perfect timing. I had a fever and headache for most of the day, but was so thankful that it hit me on the weekend! Definitely would not want to have missed school! I got a lot of work done while resting too which was a blessing.

Day 11:

I was thankful for church, small group after church, dinner with friends, and coffee date with Janessa. I could not have asked for a better way to spend my Sunday. 

No comments: