Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Boating

Saturday morning we hit the high seas. Ok, well not quite. Uncle Dennis took us out on his boat. We cruised around a bay for a bit and had a great time on the water.

Andrew was bundled up! Smart idea too since it was freezing cold!

Damarise took great pictures!

Dad and Mom :)

Mom, Ian, and me.

Ian and me. Ah! Ian has grown even more since I last saw him! He is now a few inches taller than me, and continuing to grow.

Andrew and me. All bundled up to stay warm.

I love my siblings!

Sleeping.

Excited!

Very, very excited!

Do you see what I see?

Sarah and me ... and the faces we make...

a "hmmm" face.

and a beaver face.

Dad and Mom enjoying the boat ride.

Damarise "driving".

What Andrew would look like if Damarise were actually driving the boat.

Fortunately, Damarise wasn't the one driving so Andrew didn't have to worry.

Andrew decided to take a little nap. ;)

Ian is starting to grow facial hair... ah! He's growing up!

The boys.

The girls.

And a VERY happy Andrew!

Thanks to Uncle Dennis for taking us out on your boat! We had a blast!

No comments: