Pretty neat, eh? I thought so. And, since I'm sitting here writing up a blog post about today's date, I thought I may as well write 10 things I'm thankful for today.
1. I'm thankful for the gorgeous weather! 86ºF in October! Beautiful!
2. I'm thankful for Kathleen Walton. She was my suitemate last year, and was an amazing suitemate! She's back for a wee visit over her Fall Break and it is SO great to reconnect with her :)
3. I'm thankful for God's Word! What a great blessing it is to have and to read!
4. I'm thankful for Covenant College! It is a wonderful school, and I'm so thankful for everything about it.
5. I'm thankful for my family. Even though they are a few states away, they are a huge blessing to me. Whether it's through pray, talking on the phone, commenting on Facebook, or sending snail mail, they are a huge, huge blessing!
6. I'm thankful for Sarah Beth Woodrow! It's her birthday today (how cool is that?! I would love to have my birthday on a date like that :) ). I'm so thankful for her as my older Woodbull sister.
7. I'm thankful for Damarise. :) She's a great roommate, friend, and sister! I'm glad we can experience college life together!
8. I'm thankful for the job God has blessed me with! I love the work, the people I work with, and the times that I work.
9. I'm thankful that Fall Break is six days away. I can't wait to go back to Missouri!
10. I'm thankful for today! Thankful that we can worship God with fellow believers. Thankful for a day of rest. And thankful for this really cool date :)
There we have it. Ten things I'm thankful for on 10•10•10. :) Hope you all enjoy this once in a century date :)