Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Earthquake!

Yes! An earthquake we did have! And (this is sad) I slept right through it! This morning when I came out for breakfast Dad asked if we had felt the earthquake. "The earthquake?!", was what I was thinking. Dad said he wasn't sure if it was a dream or not, but he felt the bed moving so he got up, felt the floor moving, and went into the doorway. Since we weren't sure if it was a dream or not I didn't think much more of it. That is until our house helper showed up and asked if we felt the earth quake last night. "Earthquake!! There really was an earthquake and I missed it?!" Haha, after that we heard from a few more people asking if we had felt the earthquake. Although I was sound asleep for it, I still think that's pretty cool that we had one! :) It wasn't a big one, and our house helper said nothing in town got destroyed or anything, so that is good :) And neat that we get earthquakes here! :D

No comments: