Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Busy!

I figured that I should probably update since I haven't done it in a while. It's been hard to find time though. Right now it is 10:01pm and I am wiped out, but here is a little bit of what I've been up to the last week. 

Busy. The word is describing my life. We got back from Beira and started into school again plus prepared a little something for the SIL conference. Damarise, Esther and I are doing the child care this week. I have never been so worn out! We get there at 8am and don't leave till about 4:30pm. It is a long day. We only have two days left. Yeah! An extra bonus to add to the busyness, I'm taking the SAT again. Damarise and I are both going to retake it in October (less than a month to study. Eek!). We've been looking at more colleges and realized we need to get our grade higher in order to apply. Please pray for us! It'll be a lot of cramming. On a less busy note, we get to go to the beach with the Stolks for a much needed time away. I can't wait! After all of this busyness, it will be good to unwind and hang out with the family. 

So, there's a mini update, sorry for not updating much. Hopefully once everything settles down I can get back to writing. Until then, "adieu adieu to you and you and you..."

No comments: