Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day to everyone! :) Not that I am Canadian, but it is fun to celebrate :) What fun things have you done to celebrate?

Last night Damarise made and iced a cookie cake for youth group. She, of course, decorated it with the Canadian flag :)

It looked slightly pink, so we put on some fiery red sprinkles.

For breakfast, I made cinnamon rolls with maple icing :) Oh, and it was red :) 

I painted my finger (and toe) nails with the Canadian flag... although my maple leaf looks nothing like a maple leaf! haha.

:) And dressed up for the day! Red and white anyone? How about a red and white necklace.. or earrings.. bracelet... ribbons.. socks?!

And Andrew helped bring on the spirit of Canada too, with Dad's Canadian hat :) Thanks Andrew! :)

I hope you all have a wonderful Canada day... even if you don't celebrate it :) 

No comments: