Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Headache Bye-Bye; Caffeine High

Recently I've been having really bad headaches. Well, last night when we came home from Youth Group, my head was like a big set of drums just pounding away! It hurt! A little while later mom came in to give me some medicine for migraines. In about 30 mintues my headache was no more! It was amazing!! Well, I did stay up till midnight last night, which is a tad bit on the unusual side of things, but I didn't really think much of it until this morning, when I woke up at 5:47am and was wide awake!! So, when I went out for breakfast I was telling mom how great that medicine worked, but how awake I am! Haha, well apparently the medicine is basically like a huge dose of caffeine! Wow! No wonder I'm so awake! Haha! It's starting to wear off now though, and *yawn* I think I'm a wee bit tired;). But I'm thankful that the medicine did get rid of my headache! Yeah!!! So yes, the headache is bye-bye and I am on a caffeine high;)

No comments: